FOR USE OF
ADVICE & ASSISTANCE OBTAINABLE IMMEDIATELY
HOVER TO OPEN
That’s okay, I didn’t need my heart.
none of your mythological faves were even remotely straight like welcome 2 the real world hercules had a fuckton of anal sex
People believe what they choose to.it’s literally not a matter of belief there is literally a vase with a painting of zeus fucking his cupbearer ganymede while ganymede is holding a dildo like u can’t just not believe in thousand year old pottery
Things Jeff Davis and his team should spend time discussing (an excerpt):
- What is our timeline?
- How old are our characters?
- How did Cora survive the fire, how did she get to South America and with whom did she stay there?
- Why does Derek survive being nearly ripped to shreds by Peter in 1x06 but being shallowly impaled by Derek’s claws kills Boyd in3x07? What can and can’t kill a werewolf?
- Does is make sense for this character in this particular situation to act this way?
- How can we make it believeable that Malia would attend High School with the other characters despite living in the woods for eight years?
- Where is Malia’s (adoptive) father? How would she react towards him upon finding out he isn’t her real father?
- If it’s a hitlist instead of a deadpool, shouldn’t we actually call it a hitlist to avoid confusion, even if it sounds less cool?
- How can certain characters simply walk out of a mental institution?
- How can we explain that a character who committed mass murder in a hospital while being filmed by multiple security cameras isn’t in prison?
- Why was Braeden with Satomi’s pack? Who shot her, and why? Where did her (nearly fatal) gunshot wound disappear to?
- How is Melissa allowed to do this when she’s only a nurse?
- How does Meredith control the printers?
- Also how did she programme the computer hidden behind a wall when she a) didn’t have the key and b) no access to the computer?
- Where did the berserkers come from? How does Kate control them?
- How did Kate know how to deage Derek?
- How did Meredith know that Kate would use Derek to break into the vault? How did she know when Derek wasn’t a supernatural being anymore?
- Why did deaging Derek make him lose his powers, and why did dying turn him into a full wolf?
- How did Meredith manage to control Brunski?
- Why would Meredith listen to Peter’s rantings and believe he would build a world that’s safer for humans when all he talked about was creating a stronger supernatural species?
- Is it really necessary for the plot to have two teenagers hook up in the dirty basement of a mental asylum without protection?
- Where did various characters disappear to and how do we explain their absence (Danny, Isaac, Ms Morrell)?
- What are the powers of Kira, Lydia, the emissaries etc.?
- Why is Kate a werejaguar?
- How does a fox make physical manifestations of its tails?
- Does it make sense to suddenly have a supernatural ward in Eichen House when its existence has never come up in previous seasons even though it would have presented a viable option to retain supernatural criminals?
- What did the alpha pack really want to do with the power they amassed?
- Do we really need to fridge another female character for Derek Hale’s tragic backstory?
- Why is Peter suddenly growing stronger again?
- Do we really need to add this many new characters, especially villains?
- Should we scrap this slo mo fight scene for a character driven one?
- Why would the nogitsune leave a voicemail on Allison’s phone, and how was it suddenly turned off when she didn’t do it?
- Do we really need to include this heavily romanticised dub-con sex scene?
- How can we make sure to show the audience the characters are still grieving the loss of their loved ones other than a few sad looks and one line in the finale?
- If Scott lived with his father pre season 1, how can we work out a believable storyline for their estrangement in season 3b? Why did Scott move to his mother?
- Why would Jennifer try to get the werewolves to committ suicide in Motel California when they don’t fit into any of the categories she needs for her sacrifices?
- How do we deal with the emotional fallout of certain scenes, like Scott trying to kill himself, or making creepy advances towards Allison while possessed?
- Are our characters distinguishable and unique instead of cardboard cutouts of recycled tropes (especially women, POCs and LGBT characters)?
- Should we really include this plot line when it is dropped in the next episode and not mentioned again, or rather spend the time on something more important?
- Does this plot really make sense?
- No, ask again. Really? Are you sure?
Things Jeff Davis and his team spend a lot of time discussing:
- Does the date not look romantic enough if Kira keeps wearing her leather jacket that she’ll need later in the fight?
HOW DO YOU DO THAT WITH YOUR BODY :O IT LOOKS LIKE I’M HUMPING THE AIR WHEN I TRY
It’s just the body movements for swimming butterfly. (┌・。・)┌ Next time you’re in a pool, pretend you’re a mermaid, then reciprocate that movement outside of the water!:3
Don’t worry I had to teach our Sousuke how to do it and it took him forever.
It’s fun to do that
NAH SHIT I LIKE YOU ALL
OKAY YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT THEN
WHY DID SHE LEAVE